What practical steps might you take to help the children in your life navigate the digital age?
Is all technology bad? How might we use it as influencers to connect more effectively with younger generations? Understanding Children is and Technology addresses these questions and more. This course begins by addressing spiritual formation of children from a biblical perspective and moves toward offering practical tips for moms and dads specifically. You can purchase the course here.
The course covers:
- Spiritual formation of children
- A discussion of a variety of issues related to screen time
- The role of the adult in the life of a child
- Practical tips for moms and dads
- Use of Skype to communicate with your children